P&G Canada Free Samples
Our friends at P&G are at it again, this time they are giving away free Mr Clean Magic Erasers!
How to Use Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Magic Erasers can be used dry, but adding water to the sponge will help it absorb dirt. For most stains, dirt, and grime, you’ll see a noticeable difference by wiping the sponge across the surface. Stubborn stains like rust and layers of buildup may require a little more scrubbing. The amazing clean you get when you use Mr. Clean’s Magic Erasers isn’t smoke and mirrors. How does a Magic Eraser work? Wet. Squeeze. Erase.
From everyday cleaning to tackling tough stains, here are 28 Magic Eraser uses to get you started.
- Remove scuff marks from walls, molding, and baseboards.
- Power out dirt and grime from light switches, thermostats, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Remove layers of baked grime and grease from oven doors.
- Scrub away the ring around your bathtub that’s been there for years.
- Remove marks from crayons, pens, and markers from walls, furniture, and surfaces.
- Make stains from fruit-flavored drinks and wine on countertops disappear.
- Remove dirt and scuff marks from dress shoes for a glossy shine. You can also remove grass and dirt stains from white sneakers to bring back the brilliance.
- Make your plastic outdoor furniture look new again.
- Make rust rings on your tub surround and bathroom vanity melt away.
- Scrub off years of buildup from flat irons and curling irons.
- Remove buildup and grime to make a greasy, dull stovetop shine.
- Remove stuck-on splatters from the inside of your microwave and air fryer.
- Turn your gray grout white again and bring back your tile’s shine.
- Make your bathroom faucets and handles sparkle like new.
- Grab some gloves and use a Magic Eraser to go to town on toilet bowl stains.
- Remove layers of soap scum from sliding shower doors.
- Scrub off sticky residue from glass jars, wine bottles, and toys.
- Scrub stains off plastic storage containers.
- Remove baked-on grime from glass baking dishes.
- Tackle years of buildup from appliance handles.
- Clean and polish your jewelry to restore the shine.
- Remove mold and mildew in the bathroom and kitchen.
- Scrub residue from all the sprays you use, like hair spray, gel, and setting sprays from bathroom walls.
- Make bathroom sinks and countertops sparkling clean and shiny.
- Remove old coffee ring stains from your favorite mug or cup.
- Remove finger marks, food, grease, and anything else that lands on your cabinet doors.
- Bring stained and worn upholstery like leather and microfiber back to life.
- Remove yellow or dingy buildup from car headlights without scratching the surface.
This offer is open to Canada Only, limit 1 free sample per person. While supplies last
To be notified as soon as new freebies go live, make sure to:
Make sure you also sign up to get Shopper’s Voice Free Sample Packs