New tourism Vancouver Canada Contest.
Enter the Home of Deadpool’s Alter-Ego, Ryan Reynolds contest, from Tourism Vancouver and Deadpool, for your chance to win an all inclusive trip for two to Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada!
The Prize Includes the following:
- Round-trip flights to Vancouver, B.C.
- Three nights’ accommodation at JW Marriott Parq Vancouver – a sleek new hotel that’s almost as sexy as Deadpool himself.
- Exotic driving excursion with Scenic Rush (because what’s Deadpool without sexy cars?)
- Two Ultimate Passes to TELUS World of Science (includes admission and OMNIMAX film), where you can expand your mind while soaking in views of the Georgia Viaduct where the aforementioned car chase went down.
- Fans of Vancouver walking tour that passes key sites seen in Deadpool and other hot films and TV shows shot in Vancouver.
- A decadent culinary tour in Railtown, courtesy of Off the Eaten Track (but don’t tell Deadpool – with his sense of taste gone, he might be murderously jealous).
- Theatrical walking tour in Gastown and Chinatown–where the bulk of the Deadpool movies were filmed–led by Forbidden Vancouver.
- Dinner for two at trendy The Union in Chinatown.
- Dinner for two at ultra-elegant Gotham Steakhouse & Bar in central downtown.
- Single Entry
- Open to Canada & USA
- Excludes Quebec
- Ages 19+
This contest ends May 19, 2018